Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ultra Late Danzation Post

Okay now its my turn muahaha

Its been a really rushed production
yet the scale is doubly huge
In one of the previous post i said its going to rock this island
it just did :)

Am i going to miss this experience?
Hell yea! haha so much things that we've been through
Really alot of shit
Worst than Fantazia. And i thought Fantazia was tough

The process of coming up with Storyline,
The Mis-understandings,
The Stress,
The Workload,
The Self Management,
The Injuries,
The Shortage of Time,
The Practices,
The Family Problems,
The Discipline,
The Responsibility....

All this shit add up can make you want to:
- jump down
- die
- give up
- dont give a shit about anything

Im glad We didn't :)

Alot of people break down
Alot of people argue
Its the true story behind all these happy faces
Yet everytime shit happens, we see each other Grow
Grow as a person
As a Human Being
As a Dancer

The true intention of this club
"To develop each individual to its fullest"

Its truly Magical to see that the simple
Innocence of the Desire to Dance and Perform
Could push one to their potential
Could push one to keep going to that others could fill this need

This club is filled with alot of good people
We are really blessed
I feel blessed to be a part of the family
Thanks to all for accepting me :)
It was tough, but its all worth it

To Ann,
Thanks so much for the guidance and your vision and all the crazy ideas that you always come up with. Somehow it always works haha It taught me when one believes in something so much, even if it seems impossible, it will come to you. Your an Angel. Maybe not so when you give "The Face" haha still we love you! :)

The all My choreographers,
Darren, Big Alex from Fuyo, Latin Jang, Patrick Loo, Ann, Sam and Michelle, Ken, Ronnie, Orange, Jun Chao, Von Spears, Sophan, Xuan Feng, Boss, Terence, Shimin and Joyce. Thank you for taking me and teaching me. I've learn alot and I wanna learn more. I hope i've did justice to your item and i apologize if screw up. But really, you guys a freaking dope!! Lets do this again :) :)

To Freshie Guys,
OMG OMG OMG OMG
First lesson what i say, "So neat that its scary"
You all live up to that!
I am Proud. Proud of you.
From the day we practice at 5 when there is no air con,
to the days at 16 where we stink the whole studio up,
to the solos,
to the scoldings,
to alot of things lar!!!
Being frank and honest, you guys really suck last time.
Being frank and honest, you guys are too dope for that item already!
The energy! The character! Everything man!
Perfect 10/10
Really i proud till i almost tear can
I dun even recognize its my choreo lar. Really Thanks
I've learn alot more from you guys than i can ever offer
Thank you so so much :)

To Freshie Girls,
From day 1 already you girls are the talk of the club
Everytime you all pract in studio people will praise one
And even on the actual day, you girls are still as dope as ever
IF NOT MORE!
The cheering! The expressions! Breaking out of your own comfort zone!
You all should have seen Orange and Becca during the rehearsals
They cried lar hahaha
Too good already
Really living up to being one of the best batch in NRA :)

To Committee,
You all know the shit you've out up with
You know you all did a tremendous job
You all know you deserve a good rest
Thanks for making me a part of the experience
I apologize if i have been harsh or rude
Really sorry
I cant believe we all actually pull it off :)

Thanks mum, dad and sis
I know i hardly come home early
In fact im hardly home
I miss you all
I miss home
Thanks for putting up with me
Thank you


To all that read this,
Have a blessed day and
Merry Christmas!!

FD out :)

No comments: