Monday, October 27, 2008

The Truth

Truth is
Its all a Lie

Honestly I Am:

Tired
Sick
Demotivated
Demoralised
Literally fuck up

I always think back to why I start in the first place
Always get me back on my feet. Its not working.
I love to dance. I dun mind choreographing.
But to come to a stage where it turns into a responsibility
No man. Im not ready.
The truth is I dun Want to do it

I dont think its fair to ask so much of someone
When he/she does not have the desire to do it
Knowing someones capabilities and pushing them is good
They will be able to show their full potential
But whats the use if we push but the person doesnt want to do it
Its their own decision
And everyone have the right to want to do something or not
And if we keep pushing and give them more stress and negativity
We are just doing more harm then good

Alot of things are Obligations
I dun understand what is support anymore
Encouragement and words is worthless
All I wanna do is Dance
Express. Moving to melody. Care about my own improvement
Its just me. I want me back.

Interprete this post however you want

Call me selfish

No comments: