Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Soul

Man, my knee is acting up again
Always happen during this kind of times
Need to rest
Sigh

I miss alot of things
Sophan, WJ and me were talking abt scouting
haha how I miss pioneering

I miss sessioning too
So much fun and so much bullshit haha
When we grow up, things just gets more boring I guess
But I still love dancing
Be it any styles
The ability to just rock to any song
Love man

Sometimes people talk about they getting stress over dance
Taking so much of their time and complaining about it
And blame dancing for alot of things
I feel that it so unfair to blame dancing like that

If in your opinion that Dancing is the blame to all your shit
Then you should stop
Why continue on something that brings you more negativity

Others who have dance for some time might question themselves
"Is it difficult to enjoy dancing now?"
When we all first started, everything was carefree and easy
But the longer we grow, the expectation of standards elevates

To me its Never difficult to enjoy dancing
To those that feel its difficult to enjoy it,
The cause is the nature of seeking for improvement
Dancing is never difficult to enjoy
Its the feeling of being stuck, inferior to others or expectations
That are causing the downside

But somehow its this Love for the art that have us improving on it
Yet we must never ever forget the essence of,
Why we Start in the first place? And Why did we continue?
Its all Love

Every new style that I learn
Every new moves that I discover
Gives me Fire and a different Heartbeat to this form
Its never gonna stop

Peace all :)

No comments: